1307641273.jpg

1307641271.jpg

1307641265.jpg

pis.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
:tu:
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

hmmm, let's see....all shiny n clean, covered with mud, and stuffed in snowbanks.

Perfect life for a bugeye, I'd say!

yessss I do haha, guessin u must as well? or live in the area? u can actually still see my commuter pass for umo. last fall I didnt have my morretes in, but im sure you heard me cuz I was rockin my cutout off my downpipe, and sti spoiler. since ditched the spoiler again and went wingless and put my morrets back in.

yessss I do haha, guessin u must as well? or live in the area? u can actually still see my commuter pass for umo. last fall I didnt have my morretes in, but im sure you heard me cuz I was rockin my cutout off my downpipe, and sti spoiler. since ditched the spoiler again and went wingless and put my morrets back in.
are the morrettes actually any brighter than stock lights? we had some faux morette-ish things in the rally car and they sucked donkey testicles. fortunately the wannabe morettes got smooshed from whackin a tree and we got some real lights in there.

wayyyyy better than my stockers, and mine aint even the HIDs. I also have mine wired up so the highs and lows stay on together for added brightness. when I get the time and $ I will probably do the HID conversion for extra light output. but I hate my stockers, I hardly ever used my highs because they werent much better and worse than my lows+hellas.

Car looks great man!
default_smile.png
I see the plates say NH, but your location says Bangor. That's quite a geographical spread you got going on there!

Back