'05 GMC Sierra, work truck, never seen a detail (interior)

-=Lobstah=-

Here's my latest venture. 2005 Sierra, was used daily as a work truck for a construction company. Now its time for it to go, and the owner wanted it cleaned up a bit inside and vinyl lettering taken off, to increase the chances of getting it sold. That thing was pretty dirty, dirt, stains, etc and the letters were a **** to take off (6 hours with a hairdryer and nails
default_additional_sillylol.gif
) I was pretty pleased with the result though.

Before:

DSCF6144.jpg

DSCF6145.jpg

DSCF6151.jpg

DSCF6159.jpg

DSCF6157.jpg

After:

DSCF6164.jpg

DSCF6166.jpg

DSCF6172.jpg

DSCF6170.jpg

DSCF6182.jpg

DSCF6184.jpg

DSCF6188.jpg

DSCF6144..jpg

DSCF6181..jpg

DSCF6188..jpg

DSCF6184..jpg

DSCF6145..jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me guys this was my uncles truck. I pointed the family for detail work to Lobstah. My uncle just bought a brand new work truck and is looking to sell this one. I mean it when I say this was a 100% work truck and has never seen a vacuum much less anything else. You guys have no idea how bad this truck was. I even warned Lobstah before he even took delivery of the truck. If you could have seen it before this pics you would have sworn new interior would have to have been installed. Lobstah she came out good. Also, got ahold of Brian and he said it looks awsome.

Now Lobstah has the aunts van and she is excited to see how she turns out.

Good job Lobstah.

great detail work, it's amazing what some elbow grease and some spray cleaners n protectants can do

too bad the knee-buster plow control got left in tho ;>P

Back