10 minutes, snips and a old street sign later...

Geist

Nothing special.... had a street sign that was sitting there and $20 in my pocket for not buying one is worth it for me, especially since in ME, you have to have a front plate.... so I'd only be rockin' this @ a show or when I do a little photo-shoot bs...

img2913hr4.jpg

it's not perfectly dead straight, and it's probably a tad bit lopsided....

but since I took this picture, that I thought was awesome, but the eyesore of a license plate completely friggin' ruined it... I'll be painting or coating the little plate delete gold or bronze to match my BBS to save later pictures from disaster.

sicknessmi8.jpg

Front plate does kill a car. Mine never came with a bracket (like all subies I assume) and I haven't been pulled over yet, knock on wood.

Front plate does kill a car. Mine never came with a bracket (like all subies I assume) and I haven't been pulled over yet, knock on wood.
My exhaust is a little loud to be not using it and pushing my luck, they hear it and then immediately look for any excuse they can to pull me over...

Luckily for me, I'm rarely ever breaking the law somehow?

Dealer hacked the raisin out of my front bumper when the previous owner bought it new...............sucks

Back