1157 miles later.....

HR radness

His royal radness
The girls have a new ride

I went straight from work to Asheville, NC to get this wagon from a member on SL-I.net and spent two days getting it home. It has spent most of it's life in New Mexico and North Carolina. It's a '98 GT wagon 5-speed with 144,000 miles and some extra goodies: WRX front seats, adjustable rear sway bar, GR-2's, JDM projector headlights, SPT axleback

looks like the black one that's up the road from me for sale.

but that one looks pretty sweet.what do you think of the headlights?

The lights are actually plastic so they aren't THAT great but definately an improvement over stock. They need to be de-yellowed and they will be primo. Along with, JDM projector fogs, color matched skirts, GT-B spats.......its never ends!!

I didn't really want any other color for this car, that's why I hauled it all the way back here.

YES, we are there this weekend. The wagon is the support, I'm running the RS. Oh and don't worry about the tires, Rob. I'm mounting a set on Saturday.

i hope they are studded...you dont want to be in AWD studless
default_tongue.png

I had thought the lights from Japan were glass, but I was incorrect. When it warms up a bit I'll clear them up. they are wicked bright even with yellowed lenses

98 Leggy GT wag was my very first subaru. Sometimes I miss it bad. Good work Rad,congrats on your patience and treasure-hunting skills to find a good one.

Back