1967 Jaguar E-type...... [Autin Powers]YEAH BABY!!![/Austin Powers]

-=Lobstah=-

So here's todays detail of another classic. The worst part of it were the wheels (Chris spent about 4-5 hrs on them). Overall it came out VERY nice. THe car is absolutely gorgeous, pictures deinitely dont do it justice.....

Enjoy...

BEFORE

DSCF5864.jpg

DSCF5865.jpg

DSCF5858.jpg

DSCF5861.jpg

DSCF5868.jpg

DSCF5869.jpg

AFTER

DSCF5872.jpg

DSCF5874.jpg

DSCF5876.jpg

DSCF5879.jpg

DSCF5880.jpg

DSCF5883.jpg

DSCF5882.jpg

DSCF5886.jpg

DSCF5887.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that Jag and keep looking at it.. It drags up a semi-sour memory.

I used to mow a neighbors lawn when I was younger for some extra cash.. In her barn was a very old Jaguar. silver hard top E type if I am not mistaken. I think it was an earlier year but am not sure... I don;t know my jag's and I was pretty young. To the best of my memory my friend Tim and I were the only ones we ever knew to take the cover off of it to admire it as it did not move for the ten plus years I was aware of it.

Her son lovingly stored it in the exact same spot it sits prior to being sent to Veitnam late in the war; he never came home.. As far as I know Mrs Rowe still has that Jagaur sitting in her barn all covered up waiting for her son.

Nice, I was in Mt. Vernon Sunday afternoon, just on the other side of town. If I knew you were around I would have dropped off my car
default_cool.png

hey man, i saw the jag today. and i gotta tell ya, you better have sunglasses on if you look at those wheels. they came out amazing, they look brand new.

hell of a job.

Back