2001 Subaru 2.5 RS

Craig

Ive been on this website for awhile soo I figured to make a member journal for my RS.

names Craig, I got into subarus about two years ago after going to the new england forest rally. I dropped my truck and bought me a subie!

I purchased my RS last year from a dealer in New hampshire for about 6k, the dealer completely screwed me over when I baught it. They promised in paper that it would pass maine inspection,soo I when I got it homei took it to get inspected and it needed head gaskets, timing belt, oil pan. Since the dealer wrote it in paper I had it towed down to new Hampshire after having it for a week. I was rather heart broken! but it gets better! the dealer fixed everything for free!!
default_cool.png

and as of now it has about 135k miles and has an auto transmission with little to none rust on it!

now what everyone wants to see!

xlPQJ.jpg

lh08m.jpg

wIhSS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Matts gonna ban you till you swap it.

Oh and im afraid I might be behind the times or whatever, but whats the decal on your mirror represent? Looks like a pig?

Auto isn't that bad depending on the model. The auto in my Forester, and the one in my old 97 Impreza was awesome. They shift great, and they aren't doggy at all. But I have driven plenty that suck.

well I like my auto trans I think it got some balls!! but the way I see it is its an N/A soo its got really on the cutting edge of performance but if I was to buy a wrx or do wrx swap id get a 5 spd!

noo I didnt I had WAB do it and I guess im glad I did bc it like there was a gasket that had to be cut off and then welded back on.

Yeah there shouldn't have been. I have the same set up, not installed yet, but there should not have been any cutting and welding.

Unless your stock cat back was rotted

Back