2009 Rallycross Season Starts

katnip

the car is black. I swear
The 2009 RallyCross season kicks off with the 2-day "Engraving Awards & Gifts RallyCross and National Challenge" event at Stafford Speedway, Stafford Springs, CT. Saturday, January 10th will be a NER Championship event. Sunday, January 11th will be a second, seperate NER Championship event. Overlapping, will be a National Challenge event consisting of both Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning runs. National Challenge participants are eligible for awards from SCCA Contingency sponsors!

The smooth, hard surface makes this a good opportunity for cars that could not normally compete on softer surfaces. Maybe there will even be snow!

Hot lunch is being prepared by the Dennis family and is included in the entry fee.

Pre-registration is HIGHLY recommended to avoid being shut out. All National Challenge entrants MUST pre-register. There will be NO National Challenge walk-ins.

For more information please contact Chris Regan ([email protected]) or Kathy Moody ([email protected]) or [email protected].

reg form here:http://www.ner.org/rally/rx/event/20...onal-challenge

i read this 3 times and still didnt see a date.

is that part of the contact regan for more info?

I got a room in Wooster Friday night, anyone need a place to stay and want to chip in?

Thanks for getting my reg squared away Kat

have fun at this one folks! i wont be able to attend this year, i always love racing this event, if their is little snow it is flat and fast with a few greasy spots. an awesome location.

Finally got around to bringing my rig to the "sponsor" shop to get the codes pulled today (they popped up back in Conn.). Cyl 1 misfire, cyl 2 misfire, cyl 3 misfire. :laughing1:

Suppose that explains the rough idle I was having that weekend Kathy, hehehe.

that explains a lot!

I need to get a wheel bearing replaced before next weekend. It is louder than the exhaust. Probably bad! :BangHead:

Yea, that's not good...

If it wasn't going to be snow, I was going to sell an Audi gearbox, and a rear diff or two and enter...but it's snow.

The Audi's engine is toast, and I don't feel like racing the Jeep in the snow.

Back