hubby's STi

HPIM0741.jpg

HPIM0681.jpg

the rally car

IMG_1833.jpg

the 240sx

HPIM0843.jpg

HPIM0845.jpg

very noce its just too bad they are all so dirty!!! ( with exception of the rally car)
shut yo mouth foo.

Wait, why is the rally car so clean? Sponsors want their logos shown?

That's funny... Every one of those cars have resided in my driveway at one time or another...Damn roomate...
default_additional_sillylol.gif
all but the rally car and yes..... damn roommate

Yes it is a true blacktop out of an S13 w/ tranny, it has a greddy intercooler, Trust exhaust, Kyoyo Rad, low temp thermo, rocker guards, samco hoses, gredddy bov, kyb agx's, springs, upgraded pads, lightwieght flywheel, act clutch and a jdm diff..

Hope that answers your question. I know im missing a few things, plus Al is doing stuff to it all the time but its pushing 10 lbs boost which is conservative imo and its very quick!

whats done to the 240 other then the sr20? is that a true black top? s13 bt or s14 bt?

-----Added 10/25/2009 at 06:39:42-----

wha wha whaaaaaaaa

all but the rally car and yes..... damn roommate

Yes it is a true blacktop out of an S13 w/ tranny, it has a greddy intercooler, Trust exhaust, Kyoyo Rad, low temp thermo, rocker guards, samco hoses, gredddy bov, kyb agx's, springs, upgraded pads, lightwieght flywheel, act clutch and a jdm diff..
Hope that answers your question. I know im missing a few things, plus Al is doing stuff to it all the time but its pushing 10 lbs boost which is conservative imo and its very quick!

-----Added 10/25/2009 at 06:39:42-----

wha wha whaaaaaaaa
well 10lbs is safe... my friends blew rings (2 motors) at 12psi but that's drifting it... Rocker arm stoppers are a key thing. car has them so good. A good tune and that thing would rape with a 2871r.

The SR20 is very hardy and good for 400 whp no problem w/ the right mods and tune. If I were to keep my GTiR it would be pushing 400 by now but since im not there is no reason to upgrade it.
default_idk.gif

...oh and that car has been drifted...and still is probably at least 3 days a week and I used to drift it almost everyday when I had it
default_smile.png

well 10lbs is safe... my friends blew rings (2 motors) at 12psi but that's drifting it... Rocker arm stoppers are a key thing. car has them so good. A good tune and that thing would rape with a 2871r.

Back