95 integra with 2000 b18b1

patsti

NitrousFed
So this is the car i went to vt for straight up trade for talon.

here it is as i got it... I have a 50trim turbo kit on the way and a set of black projectors and real 8000k HID headlights (stock one was full of water.. pass side) . I have also installed a safc2 (to tune for the stage 2 street cam intake and skunk2 exhaust (not ricey but loud). removed some of the gauges it had since they sucked. also fixed front fenders (were not bolted to hanger).

img0364ep6.jpg

img0370rt9.jpg

ill have pics on next week with hid's rims (gold with chrome lip) and interior with safc gauges and hopefully the turbo kit.

I have a set of headlights sitting in my shed from my '96 gsr, if you want them for spare parts bits, I sell them mad cheap?

(had the condensation build up issue, but if you have a spare set you can take em apart, black em out, put em back together, whatever.)

I have a set of headlights sitting in my shed from my '96 gsr, if you want them for spare parts bits, I sell them mad cheap?

(had the condensation build up issue, but if you have a spare set you can take em apart, black em out, put em back together, whatever.)
yeah how much.. i just got some black hid projectors and 8k ballasts. Iam also getting a mugen lip and rear appron.

yeah how much.. i just got some black hid projectors and 8k ballasts. Iam also getting a mugen lip and rear appron.
I dunno, not much, like $15-20? I could really care less, haha.

what head do you have?
are you talking to me? Im just f-ing with you. I know where there is a 95 gsr in buxton though. $400 Kid stopped returning my phone calls though. Its ugly but a $400 gsr is a $400 gsr right?

yeah $400 is a good deal. those b18c1 heads go for 400 without the vtech solinoid or valvecover.

Back