A few pics...

AZ-2-ME

Just a few pics of my car. One in the rain in Texas. The other two around the Kennebunkport area. Thinking about throwing some black rims on it and possibly black the chrome, too.

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

looking good.

question for you. i plan on adding a matching tint strip to the top of my window soon. wondering if your tinter went right over the matrix (the dotted black area above the mirror) or around it.

yeah looks great and cant go wrong with black rims on a red car. somethignt o think abotu i beleive the maien tint limit is 35% and yours looks darker so it might be something you get a hard time about

yeah looks great and cant go wrong with black rims on a red car. somethignt o think abotu i beleive the maien tint limit is 35% and yours looks darker so it might be something you get a hard time about

He will be alright down in the kennebunk area. They are used to a lot of out of state cars with 5% limo tint on them. Probally wont even notice.

untill he gets maine plates and goes to try to get an inspection sticker... its too bad cause it looks GOOD!

looking good.
question for you. i plan on adding a matching tint strip to the top of my window soon. wondering if your tinter went right over the matrix (the dotted black area above the mirror) or around it.
The tint went right over the dot strip. The tinter wanted to go lower down on the window but I told him to keep it about 1/4 inch or so below the dots. Lots of times I don't even have to use my sun visor because of it. And it looks great.

Ya, I'm sure I'll have to get the tint changed when/if I get Maine plates but I just dumped about $300 or so into new plates for AZ so I'll keep my plates until the local cops give me a hassle about them. Not sure if that's a big deal here but in AZ you get 60 days to change your plates or you can be ticketed.

Nice she looks clean. Any mods yet?
STI short throw shifter and tint is all she has right now. Stage 2 set up and rims are the next step. And as always I am waiting for the money to do all that.

Back