A G35 + spray paint + nothing to do=????????

patsti

NitrousFed
I am really have nothing to do today so here is a preview... two more to go.

blacknessas3.png

front wheel pre clear coat........ oh and they look really good finished... waiting for the rears to dry so i can sand them and clear.

blackness1vw7.png

g35bnlackwrimsyw0.png
now they gotta dry so i can wet sand them and one needs to be redone... i droped the tire iron on the rim (retarded)

Is a G35 a stretched Z?
yeah a 350z is a 2 seater a g35(skyline 350gt) is a 4 seater (its kinda like the 2+2 version of the z. the g35 is a little more clean looking and more of a daily driver but it is just as quick (these cars aren't wow fast they are kinda slow, I think it should have been 350 crank hp instead of the 280 or whatever so it could be with the sti and evo)

pat are you gona drive that this winter in the snow? if you do let me know how well or not so well it works Im thinking future an 04 z car and want to see if I need a beater for the winter

Is a G35 a stretched Z?
yeah a 350z is a 2 seater a g35(skyline 350gt) is a 4 seater (its kinda like the 2+2 version of the z. the g35 is a little more clean looking and more of a daily driver but it is just as quick (these cars aren't wow fast they are kinda slow, I think it should have been 350 crank hp instead of the 280 or whatever so it could be with the sti and evo)
yeah, its a bigger Z. the g35 has 8" longer wheelbase and is about a foot longer overall and weighs a couple hundred pounds more. the Z also has all the extra internal chassis bracing and a few extra ponies. width is the same though. other than that its the same except for body panels and interior trim level, kinda like when ford took the expedition and made it into an escalade.

No, he means Lincoln Navigator / Ford Expedition

Just like the Mazda Tribute and Ford Escape

Or the Mercury Milan and the Ford 500 or Fusion

Back