A Legacy at the top of the World

inski

mtwashington200734vo3.jpg

mtwashington200733vv5.jpg

Looks like top of the auto road, Mt. Washington. Just did the same trip last weekend, then hit Hurricane Mountain road. Did it with a new girl and she loved it. Hope to keep her around
default_frown.gif

One of those is from the inside
default_frown.gif
Got yourself a new leggy Insk?? We're trying to decide between one of those or an Outback for my wife's next car.

Wife's car=4EAT!!!!!!!!!!!
default_frown.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The MT is why I have an RS, or maybe soon WRX/RS/TS wag. We're (I'm) thinking 05+ Blk or Pacific Blu, maybe XT, defeats the purpose, but maybe lowered a little

That was a month or so ago, late June or early July. There was still one little spot of snow in the ravine. My wife bought herself a 07 Legacy so we took it for a little hike. It was nice that day. We got there a bit late in the afternoon, 6+ miles visibilty. About a half hour after we got there the mountain emptied out, it was kinda cool. I have more pictures of my wife climbing around on the rocks with the mountains as the background, and the kids making faces trying not to get their picture taken. We saw someone's ashes up there, lillies were piled around the spot. That was spooky.

Back