Acadia

jmailhot

Born and raised in Maine, but it took me 24 years to get to Acadia. Wife and I spent a week hitting up Bar Harbor and all the other popular spots just like a pair of yuppies from Conneticut. It was fun.

cimg0921gl1.jpg

cimg1010gn0.jpg

cimg0906bw3.jpg

cimg0997fb6.jpg

gotta love those freshly paved park roads! give me a PM next time you're up for some impromtu corner carvin'!

i thought i saw you coming in on route 3 on the island the other day, i was in a giant Beer truck with Atlantic Brewing decals over.

hope you got to get out to the brewery in Town Hill.

mmm beer and meat.

tell us more..you had to eat someplace where did you stay?

my wife and i go up to the inland for are wed. ann. most every year dam that's write next thursday is that day i have to go shopping! well we have the little one now and we will not be going this year. we stay at the sea wall hotel when we go if any one goes there get the second floor rooms they have the best view.

There's a few trails that look like that. The precipice, beehive, and Jordan Cliffs trails all have similar terrain to that with rungs and ladders.

That's my old stomping grounds
default_wink.png
I spent most of my teenage years climbing those and driving those roads at not safe speeds
default_smile.png
If they haven't created any new trails or carriage roads i've biked all the carriage roads and hiked every trail on that island! it's a very relaxing and beautiful place....glad to see you guys enjoyed it! Those pictures bring back a lot of memories!

Back