Additional lighting >>>completed<<<

TheNailman

Warcock
P5220004.jpg

P5220003.jpg

just finished. . . what a pita.

i will aim the lights tonight and take some pics.

I've really gotta get mine mounted... just gotta fab up some extensions as I don't have a lower bumper beam to mount to.

living in Mass you must have a lot of poorly lit streets that require such lighting additions... Remember next time there is a cop infront of you to turn them off.

yeah, it's darker down here at night than it is in Maine - and the amount of Urban Deer is astounding. That, and he needs them so he can aim for all the real Gangsta's.

Phil, I'm assuming that those are the Driving pattern lights. Too bad you can't fab up an upper mount on that bar... it'd do you some good.

living in Mass you must have a lot of poorly lit streets that require such lighting additions... Remember next time there is a cop infront of you to turn them off.
pat, you wouldnt believe how dark it is here in chelsea sometimes. . . .

yeah, it's darker down here at night than it is in Maine - and the amount of Urban Deer is astounding. That, and he needs them so he can aim for all the real Gangsta's.

Phil, I'm assuming that those are the Driving pattern lights. Too bad you can't fab up an upper mount on that bar... it'd do you some good.
I'm not happy at all with these lights. the housings are too large to fit properly inside the rails, keeping them from being aimed properly. so im currently looking for another set. possibly some piaa's. as for the upper rail design, i have seen some REALLY nice lookin setups, but at this point im happy with the clean look. perhaps in a couple months ill stick these 500's on top and put some new ones down below. a top mounting point would be really easy.

as for the urban deer. . ... well, you live down here. . .i dont need to tell you.

If you are looking to unload those lights, let me know before you sell them to someone else. I have a lightbar that I want to put them on, eventually.

pat, you wouldnt believe how dark it is here in chelsea sometimes. . . .
I like the setup it looks good. Iam going to boston tonight thru monday afternoon, please dont blind me... Iam doing a 10k hid test run so watchout!

Back