Apkarian100's 2000 Impreza RS SRP

apkarian100

Vendor
Here's is my daily driver, one of my great joys in life:

Some recent pics:

(Recently I got rid of the grapefruit shooter, will have the Cobb style catback on soon)

dsc0084.jpg

dsc0088.jpg

v1_galleries_555_3cf96590ff_3414_1024.jpg

Mods:

Engine:

• Paranoid Fabrications Grounding Kit
  • Delta Camshaft 1500 Cam Grind
  • Delta Camshaft SS Nitrated Valves
  • Ganzflow Style Intake
  • Denso Iridium IX Plugs
  • K2 Performance Lightweight Crank and Alternator Pulleys
  • Functional LED Engine Lighting
  • Z1 Performance Stainless Braided Clutch Line

Suspension:

• 04 WRX Rear Sway Bar
  • Whiteline Rear Subfram Lockdown Kit

Brakes:

• H6 Rear Brake Upgrade
  • Hawk HPS Rear Pads
  • Hawk Ceramic Front Pads

Exterior:

• Blacked Out Clear Corner Lights
  • Blacked Out Headlight Trim
  • Clear Sidemarkers with Custom LED Modules
  • Clear Front Turn Signals With Custom LED Modules
  • Custom Full LED Taillights
  • JDM Rear Spats

Interior:

• 06 WRX Limited Shift Knob
  • Custom LED Trunk Lights

Future Mods:

• Cobb Style Catback
  • WRX Front Brake Upgrade
  • LED Illuminated Gauge Cluster

I like the cams a good amount. It's the 1st real engine upgrade on my car that I finally notice a nice kick in power. I went the route originally where I did just the intake or just the exhaust, etc where I was trying to convince myself I got more power and I probably wasn't getting much. Now with the Delta 1500 grind, I get greatly improved acceleration, especially between 3k and 4k rpms. Worth the money? I think so considering by the time Delta gave me my money back for the core swap and such, I only paid $95 a cam, and I only have 2 cams. You can easily spend $200 for an exhaust.

How do you like them cams? Worth the money?Gorgeous car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Schweet. The GC series RS is THE car that established Subaru as a performance brand in the USA, and I say Suby is still trying to recapture the enthusiasm that car started.

(but then, I'm kinda biased, having owned or raced half a dozen of em)

Good to hear. I've been debating cams for a couple years now. Its getting close to get off the fence time.

I LOVE HOW CLEAN IT IS. That is one of the cleanest gc's I've ever seen. I really like how original it is. No carbon fiber lightweight ricer gaudy bull****. Looks factory but will **** on a civic all day.

Much appreciated. I really try to be original with my car. I want people to remember who I am just one glimpse. Eventually the car will be lowered, but not really much. Hopefully a coupe wing too. Subtle but distinct.

Some things in the works. I am parts collecting right now for a 02-05 WRX front brake conversion. I just picked up some Goodridge stainless coated lines and I have some 05 WRX front caliper w/ brackets. I still need to get some rotors, pads, and some ATE superblue fluid.

The lines:

DSC04522.jpg

Stay tuned for more....

Back