Block's first video in his Ford

Loved the deer running away.

I'm so friggin pumped to check out the Sno*Drift coverage, not just for Block but to see all the media I can.

holy crap redline in 6th on ice... Block has some serious skills. He may not be the best but he has style and in time speed will come. His car control is top notch!

I would drive any car with wheels if i had money or sponsors to run any rally series. ******* why am i not doing that right now. There is no greater feel-ing than steering down a snowy road looking out the side of the car to see where you are going, and in a sponsored freeking rallycar!!!!

Ridiculous ... it sounds like an R/C car too
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Amen to that....I need to make it out to more than just the NEFR sometime. Right now all I get is the rally-america.com coverage (which is really good and very up-to-date).

In addition, it looks like Block didn't compete in stages 4-8 on Friday but he hasn't pulled out of the rally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ridiculous ... it sounds like an R/C car too
default_tongue.png
I've noticed that with a few rally cars. I have no idea why
default_tongue.png

That was an insane video...

Will Team-O teach this sort of thing? Or is it all road-safety?
default_tongue.png

I hope this year turns into a videography battle, the cars lost a long time ago.

I mean, even I the schmuck for electronics has the waterproof plane crash survivor with a government stamp of approval on the side sucking in 10mbit mpeg2... without vibration....

i cant believe ken block switched over to ford:[ but if i was in his position i would of probably done it to despite my love for subies

I've noticed that with a few rally cars. I have no idea why
default_frown.gif
That was an insane video...

Will Team-O teach this sort of thing? Or is it all road-safety?
default_frown.gif
its the gears check out this video u can hear it

Back