Brian's 2006 Eclipse GT

EclipseJunky

Hey Guys,

So I decided to post my ride on here even though I don't have a Subaru, hope you don't mind.. But here it is
default_biggrin.png
when I figure out what I am going to buy, I will then post it on here as well.

Current Modifications

Interior

+ Red painted interior center piece and other accessories

+ Custom red illuminate Eclipse Hatch

+ Custom Fiberglass Sealed Box (For 15" Alpine Sub, PDX Amp, and vPower amp)

+ Custom Switch for Halos, Door Handles, Hatch, and Inside Underglow

Exterior

+ 20" DUB Rims w/ Nanking Low Profile tires

+ Black Bezel LED Tail Lights

+ Black Bezel Projector Halos

+ Red Calipers

+ 3" red LED strip under door handle

Stereo

+ Pioneer AVH-P4100dvd touch screen headunit

+ Alpine 15" Type-R Sub

+ PDX 4.150 (For amp)

+ vPower M1000 (For Sub)

Performance

+ 3" N1 Catback Exhaust w/ 4" Tip

+ K&N Shortram Intake

Pictures

2lnjyfq.jpg
2vxhird.jpg

2k4tc.jpg
cj0uw.jpg

2s6n37s.jpg
28be689.jpg

25g8fmp.jpg
2iw0ylk.jpg

2rrazi9.jpg
300y711.jpg

142zf4g.jpg
2ilyccw.jpg

welcome to the site. we enjoy any car enthusiast, as long as they can take "constructive" criticism to their current format
default_smile.png

hope you like it here

lower your car.... not bad I was expecting ricey when I read the mods list but its fairly clean. NOW LOWER YOUR CAR!

Looks good man! The headlights look killer. Defiantly drop it, it will look so much better when its slammed.

I like constructive feedback, so by all means hit me up
default_smile.png

Thanks for the comments guys, and yea.. I am afraid to lower it because of the snow storms here.. Unlike you guys, I don't have AWD.

dude have you seen my g35??? I drive it in snow and its fine in up to 6 in snow storms... I have a 3 in drop. But maybe I am crazy...

welcome i like the car but i do agree on the dropping get some fully adjustable coilovers and do what STINate did for the wintyer and lift it

No I have not, and doesn't your car weigh more than mine?
well I run 245 40 18 snow tires on a rwd g35... your fwd car will be better in the snow then it even without snow tires. Atleast drop it when the snow is gone... you will like being low and it will make the car look so much better to tuck the rims.

Nice car dude, very stealthy.

Like the song that is playing in your picture of the what appears to be touch screen radio. Tik Tok is such an earworm for me!

I would undo the red paint everywhere, loose the halos and neon, ditch the rims (stockers look great actually) and maybe keep the wing for when i added some power/suspension.

Hey to each his own, and i get it your car your decisions but i think you've stepped into the rice domain here. The good news is it can be changed.

feel free to tell me to pound sand i drive a stock 05 lgt

I would undo the red paint everywhere, loose the halos and neon, ditch the rims (stockers look great actually) and maybe keep the wing for when i added some power/suspension.
Hey to each his own, and i get it your car your decisions but i think you've stepped into the rice domain here. The good news is it can be changed.

feel free to tell me to pound sand i drive a stock 05 lgt
+1 this thing belongs on car domain

Neons I could agree with you, what if I replaced the red paint with a silver instead of the black it was? I love my halos, and I love my wing.. I would ditch the rims, but not for stock rims.. Maybe something 18" and with better spokes.

Also why do you say this belongs on cardomain? Is that good or bad?

To start with its your car if you like keep it, don;t play to a bunch of internet guys, you're the one driving it everyday.

That being said, less is more when it comes to interiors and none is more when it comes to paint. If i owned i'd try to get rid of the paint altogether, but at very least paint it black. You definitely need some springs to lower it down so it looks less like a 4x4 and sure 18s would probably give you a cleaner look.

And cardomain=bad it's normally know as a facebook for riced out cars/minitrucks

Back