Car #3

Car Whore

I really didn't need another car,but I had to do it....these things are rusting away into oblivion,and it's gonna be hard to find a good one very soon.I think it was the second coming of the BMW 2002 or Datsun 510,and they are a blast to drive.They even get 30mpg! This one isn't perfect by any means,but you don't find 104k mile one-owner (50 year old lady,too) maintained

for under 500 grrr those are great cars and you def dont find them for that cheap I think I hate you hahah good find. Do you think restoration might be aka great autox car?

turbo it. or drop an SR20DET into it >
default_biggrin.png

that's your answer for everything Pat, more power.
default_biggrin.png

That's a nice car. I can't believe you got it that cheap.

turbo it. or drop an SR20DET into it >
default_wink.png
That would be fun,for sure,but if I went as far as swapping something I'd do the SR20VE.....I have a thing for n/a power and high revs.I think this one will stay pretty stock except for suspension and bolt-ons.I've been known to change my mind a lot,though.I've also been known to be broke and not able to do anything,so..... ;D

for under 500 grrr those are great cars and you def dont find them for that cheap I think I hate you hahah good find. Do you think restoration might be aka great autox car?

It would be a great autox car.That might happen.I really want to do some trackdays at Lime Rock or NHIS,though.I like the fast stuff even better.

that's your answer for everything Pat, more power.
default_wink.png

That's a nice car. I can't believe you got it that cheap.
Thanks...I couldn't believe that she took my offer.

Back