dirty winter toys

EvilAsPie

It was nice enough today to take some pics, but not even close enough to wash the cars.

2-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

2-4.jpg

2-3.jpg

2-5.jpg

I know there are others out there with dirty rides, except probably MikeBike, lets see em.

Oooh I like the BRP sedan w/ the coupe wing ....that's sexy!

;D
Thanks. I like the look of it with that wing. And thanks again katnip. That baby it is a blast to drive.

So i caved yesterday and had the obs washed. There was so much salt on her it was scaring me, it even looked like the salt was growing. It looks pretty sweet clean to though. I was also reminded yesterday how much fun the obs is to drive. i had been driving the RS around be a while. I had forgotten how much of a difference the upgraded brakes and suspension made.

I had the obs washed at the place makebike recommended, it did a great job. An awesome alternative when you don't feel like loosing fingers while washing by handin the winter.

http://xsorbit27.com/users5/subarutunersofmaine/index.php?topic=2535.0

LOL..Really that means you have the wing off my trunk lid
default_wink.png

Everyone has something from me..lol

You see I traded the trunk off my rally car to her because mine had sound deadening...hehe

Oooh I like the BRP sedan w/ the coupe wing ....that's sexy!

;D
Thanks.

default_smile.png

You see I traded the trunk off my rally car to her because mine had sound deadening...hehe
I think I still have some dilapitaded fender liner reminants from T4 in the 4runner
default_redface.gif

Lol....yeah you can keep those
default_smile.png

default_smile.png

I think I still have some dilapitaded fender liner reminants from T4 in the 4runner
default_redface.gif

Back