Fall foliage photos - wrx and non wrx.

Evan

unfortunately i missed the group drive due to a front brake caliper issue that i couldn't get resolved in time, but i managed to hitch a ride with carwhore to a portsmouth BMW 'octoberfest' show with free food and beer, and then still make it out for a little cruise of my own between cumberland and pownal on rt 9 later in the afternoon.

it seems that i end up always taking more photos of other peoples cars than my own, but since i had just washed it for the 3rd time this summer, and i was already out driving it, i figured i'd snap a few of the car as well.

this might be the first time i've taken real photos with these wheels on it too
default_additional_sillylol.gif

DSC_4505R.JPG

DSC_4486R.JPG

DSC_4300R.JPG

DSC_4362R.JPG

DSC_4334R.JPG

DSC_4367R.JPG

DSC_4345R.JPG

DSC_4309R.JPG

DSC_4384R.JPG

DSC_4444R.JPG

DSC_4629R.JPG

DSC_4575R.JPG

DSC_4589R.JPG

I saw you drive by and tried to get ahold of you... Give me a call next time you shoot I would like to tag along, maybe break out my oldschool stuff. (its been a while since I used it)

thanks for the compliments guys.

pat i saw that you called afterwards but unfortunately i didnt have the ringer turned up on my phone.

and kristof i think i remember you, were you getting a clutch issue looked at?

Great pics man! Your car makes me want to get out and do my winter prep work today!!!
default_additional_ranting.gif

beautiful pics man. Like you said on the "after group drive cruise" thread, the picture of the foggy field looks similar to the ones Dan I took.

Wheres all the half naked womenz?
default_additional_twak.gif
whatcha wanna see? blond? brunette? ha ha.

-----Added 10/6/2009 at 06:26:23-----

decided to reel it in close and take a couple more in the yard today....

DSC_4708R.jpg

DSC_4745R.jpg

DSC_4777R.jpg

DSC_4794R.jpg

DSC_4803R.jpg

Your moss looks artsier than my moss
default_additional_party.gif

What kind of lens gives you that narrow of an in-focus field (I bet there's a name for that...) as in the last pic?

that's a macro lens set to a low aperture number. the lower that number the shorter the 'depth of field' or DOF. the 3rd from the bottom is actually a long telephoto lens also set to a low aperture. i was about 6 ft away taking that photo.

lighting late in the day helps too.

Back