Sti catback exhaust

K & N filter

05 wrx seats

JDM fog light covers

Seibon carbon fiber rear wing

SWEET STI MAN!

If you ever find those wheels jacked... it wasn't me. >
default_wink.png

now you see why I wanted to get him on this board... dammmnn I hadn't seen the STI yet but ummmm beautiful

It is stunning in real life. Showroom quality
default_wink.png
. I can't believe that's your girl in the RS. I've seen her winding around town. She's not afraid to put her foot down. I bet she makes you proud.

The STI is the friggin best though. It sounds sick.

sound hahahah you sound like a honda kid. i bet its a frickin ball to hit corners and lay ur foot into! is what you really meant to say.

sound hahahah you sound like a honda kid. i bet its a frickin ball to hit corners and lay ur foot into! is what you really meant to say.
And you sound like some punk kid that knows nothing about cars, let alone Subarus. An STi with stock or aftermarket exhaust does sound amazing, unlike a hon-duh with a $15 Walmart rice-can on the back.

BTW, what do you drive anyway? Schwinn, perhaps?

The funny thing is I've owned a bunch of Honda's. None of them were sportin' a fart can though. And that thing does sound sick...yo.

I saw your girl driving that RS a while back I think. She was at the Denny's intersection coming from Minut Ave. I saw it and i thought to myself "Hmm, nice RS" but was wondering about the STi stickers... ??? Also, your STI is GORGEOUS!!! If I upgrade my turbo can I come to you with questions and raisin?

It's the slowest STI in town. She can't handle the real thing, so that is the closest thing she will get. She drives to fast and it scares the hell out of me.

It's the slowest STI in town. She can't handle the real thing, so that is the closest thing she will get. She drives to fast and it scares the hell out of me.
default_wink.png
Would you be willing to help me out with a turbo install down the road? A lot of people have said you're the best guy to ask...

Give me a ring when you ready. I can bring you for a ride in my car it will give you an idea what a bigger turbo feels like.

Nice cars, they both look fun. Hope to see you at the meets.
default_wink.png

Whoever this noob is talkin' trash, subarus do sound great, and you do sound like a little kid. Keep that stupid raisin to a minimum on here we don't want to here it. If you think you are a gangsta or some raisin, great just be a ballah somewhere else. No one around STM has raisin to prove, so get over yourself if you want be welcome. Oh ya welcome to the club.

I think that troll has found another forum to trash. check the date on these posts.

But those cars are fantastic for sure!

In the old days of the 'new' GC cars, STI and Prodrive and MRT/Go Fast Bits were the only aftermarket companies that had anything decent for the Impreza. that's why the RS has the Sti badging...that's all there was for the RS in the States.

Back