Finally! My car gets its safari rack.

240sx gt-s

I've been pretty lazy. I've had everything made and painted for quite awhile now. I just had to make up some u-bolts and plates to secure the rack to my homemade cross bars. So I did that today, since it was rainy. And I applied my snazzy Redline Rally-made decal to the wind deflector (even though it should be repainted... oh well) Thanks to my brother (stefrs) for helping me fab it up, my dad for helping mount it and Jermey (redline) for the sticker (i'll be sending you a better picture of it when its light out, my camera died...)

DSC03381.jpg

Like I said, the camera died... And I have dial up... So this one sub-par picture is all for now.

SIC!!! cant wait to go for a safari run! and holy $$!& on the smile faces. :angel12: :icon_porc: :laughing4: :occasion14: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :sleepy1: :thumbsup: :headbang: :hal: :dontknow: :wave: :violent5: thought id throw a few in since there are so many

i saw that car when it was on craigslist and didnt have the cash to grab it.... hows it treating you?? looks great! i had the same car when i was in college, it was a tough little bastard, couldn't kill it

Its treating me very well. mpg's are so-so, but its expected considering its carburetor'd, and the drivetrain... But yeah, it's a tough little bugger. I've taken it off the pavement a few times now and its quite impressive on street tires and relatively no ground clearance. I love it. I just need to get some recovery gear now.

haha, sick! i saw that rack at jake's house, that is not a cheesy piece, that is friggen rugged guy! still have yet to see this thing in person too.. i wish i didnt work 2 jobs!!! :BangHead:

Back