for yooz old sKewl-ers

inski

New brush guard and Hellas (need wiring)

OLDSKEWL002.jpg

OLDSKEWL001.jpg

OLDSKEWL003.jpg

:glasses9:

before:

SubaruGL11.jpg

no. Wheels are staying red. They are the finest specimen of 13" steelie glorious bling evah!
default_smile.png

Now , once you paint it have a vinyl "SUBARU" put up the sides from bottom to top like mud coming off the front tires, up across the doors and rear side glass. :thumbsup:

no. Wheels are staying red. They are the finest specimen of 13" steelie glorious bling evah!
default_smile.png
:puke:

I like gold on red, but for some reason I can't seem to enjoy looking at the red on gold :sad5:

It's your car tho, so if you like it, rock it out! :headbang:

Now , once you paint it have a vinyl "SUBARU" put up the sides from bottom to top like mud coming off the front tires, up across the doors and rear side glass. :thumbsup:
naw just put subaru upside down on the windsheild, that way when your on your roof people know what kind of car it is
default_smile.png

default_smile.png
Hahaha! Yes! I'm so glad they are staying red! It really grows on you :thumbsup:

Chris, did you lift the supension more?? It sure looks like it, especially the front. I knew it was going to a great home :happy3:

Kyle is working on lifting the front right now. I've been busting chops all day so I'm not going to get in his way, unless I'm asked. Not sure if it can go up any more without busting stuff, or sure if the front is adjustable at all. I'm sort of letting him figure stuff out. Relay harness for the Hellas going in this week.

We're eye balling the SJRLIFT stuff, someday. Stereo first. :headbang:

Plow? I didn't know fisher made a plow kit for it!?!? That would be a big bonus feature. I need a plow!

**Where can I get new springs and struts and shocks? Must make it stiffer soon. Jim, I remember you telling me, but I forgot.

There are two bolts at the top of each shock in the front (kinda rusty, probably need some PB blaster, or torch haha) and if he jack the car up and loosens those bolts the assembly will lower. I think its has like 1' and a 1/2 of lift in it. But keep in mind when you mess with that it'll have to be re-aligned.

And shocks can be bought anywhere I believe. I'll do some looking, because if you end up lifting there are some cheap-ish rancho shocks that are direct fit for the rear, and have more travel (perfect for a 4" body lift. not like I looked into it...)

At the bottom of the spring perch. Ours are down all the way, hopefully they aren't stripped so we can jack it. Not too rusty. BTW, I found the rocker 'repairs.' I have my work cut out for me!

pic from USMB

UP!

PICT0120.jpg

DOWN!

PICT0123.jpg

No no I found the spot where someone bondo-ed the right rocker. I hadn't seen that before. I have to build new ones some day.

I think I can squeeze more power from it, for FREE! I have to put the electro-ignition in base time, then spin the distributor while shooting the timing light, and advance the timing. Should put more snap into it! :glasses9:

oooh, I read that completely wrong... That's not a good find, but we both knew there was some fudge in there... Build some heavy metal ones :headbang: Seriously though, thicker gauge would be good.

oooh, I read that completely wrong... That's not a good find, but we both knew there was some fudge in there... Build some heavy metal ones :headbang: Seriously though, thicker gauge would be good.
Best fudge job ever! Yeah, new thicker guage will be easy on this car.
Finding a stereo is becoming a pita. My time with it is limited. Its hard to figure out what can and cant be done. The car is always gone.

Back