forester strut lift

jsidik

So I've finally got some pictures of my forester struts. They went in last Spring. Also last winter's tire and wheel combo that I'm not sure if anyone has seen yet. (15" Enkei wheels equip with green daimond icelanders.) If you havn't seen them yet, you should definatly check them out at greendaimondtire.com. Anyways, I got about 2 inches of lift out of the springs. I've got ride height compared to a mid-sized cat, and soon compared to Dustin's car.
default_additional_party.gif

P2130001.jpg

P2130002.jpg

P2130005.jpg

So I've finally got some pictures of my forester struts. They went in last Spring. Also last winter's tire and wheel combo that I'm not sure if anyone has seen yet. (15" Enkei wheels equip with green daimond icelanders.) If you havn't seen them yet, you should definatly check them out at greendaimondtire.com. Anyways, I got about 2 inches of lift out of the springs. I've got ride height compared to a mid-sized cat, and soon compared to Dustin's car.
default_additional_party.gif
neato...wonder how that would look on a 2000 RS......

keeep talking...im too tired to type and am looking for repair parts for the wifes ATV before she KILLLZ me...

my audi is lifted on rubber.... and ty had the Bilstine HD that lifted his, but we have audi's so we dont count

Back