Found a newer Forester I like!!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
IMG_4537.jpg

Its the foglights/bumper that do it for me. Maybe the fender lines too. Still too big of a car for me to lust after.

Yeah I like the lines, and it looks great lowered. They really aren't that big, they are taller, but really no bigger than a WRX

Besides wheels what else is done to this? I agree it looks pretty good. Been thinking about picking one up as a commuter and keeping some miles off my WRX.

Yeah I like the lines, and it looks great lowered. They really aren't that big, they are taller, but really no bigger than a WRX
Yeah, wow. Less than 100 extra pounds, 2-3 inches wider, but 8 inches taller (the worst part).

Seems to me that Fozzy is rocking some sort of aftermarket body kit. Ive never seen those side skirts, and I think (could be wrong) that the front lower bumper area looks slightly different then the Subaru upgraded one.

Its obviously running springs at a minimum, maybe coilovers, and wheels. Looks amazing!

It may be a replica of the body work, but I'm pretty sure its still sporting the smaller Foz brakes and 5x100 hubs (those are visible). the XTI concept is sporting full STI driveline and BBS wheels. Maybe Subarus started offering those side skirts to match their front and rear bumper options. It def is a beautiful car.

That is the sport bumper, you can find them on a lot of the newer XTs. Things look soooo good lowered and you can fit a big wheel under those flares. Stinks that they are only Autos, or i would be in one right now.

It may be a replica of the body work, but I'm pretty sure its still sporting the smaller Foz brakes and 5x100 hubs (those are visible). the XTI concept is sporting full STI driveline and BBS wheels. Maybe Subarus started offering those side skirts to match their front and rear bumper options. It def is a beautiful car.
Sounds like that is case; I never read of a actual release date for the XTI.

They are all autos? WTH. I still here good things about the Forester autos
Yea its supposed to be a decent tranny.

That date is: NEVER. Although I (and a zillion others) think they should, It will never be released.
They have XTI foresters in Japan i believe. they will never see US soil though, which is sad.

Back