Fresh pixs!

TheNailman

Warcock
went home to maine for the weekend, it was soooo nice out i decided to drag out the ole camera and take some fresh pictures
default_biggrin.png

enjoys

P5280002.jpg

P5280007.jpg

P5280003.jpg

P5280009.jpg

P5290033-1.jpg

P5290046.jpg

And the fact that Nigel knows the character names (yet does not have children at home) is in itself, a suprise.

...glad to hear there are a few surprises left in the old boy!

Cars is Nigel's favrit movie. Seen it 10+ times. His girlfreind refuses to watch any more. Nigel is sometimes tempted to paint eyelashes and bright red lips on the Otter.

He also has an original-issue CARS poster in his shop. Some day, that poster will be worth millions.

"Whata youa need are sum nicea new white-a-walla tyres. Blakca walls just-a-blend into the pave-a-ment."

Luigi and Guido are my favorate.

Nailmans got a video/audio clip of the Porsche backing out of the garage. It sounda niiiice.

If you are asking if you should post up some ladies, the answer is yes. The only thing mo-betta than carsez is wimminz! ;D

Only if it's not tasteful. Take the fat lady sitting on the RS for example. She's still up. Also, the hot model leaning against the RS is still up. Inski takes his wimminz off on his own, I think... right?

Back