From "Murdered-out" to "Classy"

Ryan

Well my bugeye WRX went from "Get the HELL out of my way" murdered-out look, to "Why hello there..." classy look
default_smile.png

These are my winter wheels/tires. I recently spay painted them gold a few months ago and they came out absolutely stunning. I couldn't believe it, and all of my friends said there was no way in hell that I spray painted them... but I did! I also spray painted my summer wheels black, and no one believe me either
default_biggrin.png
. Anyways, the wheels are 6-spoke RS wheels, wrapped in Blizzaks. I was so anxious to get them on and see what they looked like (never had black on gold set up), and I never put my winter wheels on until late Novemeber to early December.

Enough chatter, here are the pics!
default_biggrin.png

From this (summer wheels) -

DSCF0769.jpg

DSCF0763.jpg

To this...

DSCF0772.jpg

DSCF0786.jpg

DSCF0785.jpg

DSCF0784.jpg

More -

DSCF0783.jpg

DSCF0782.jpg

DSCF0779.jpg

DSCF0778.jpg

DSCF0777.jpg

DSCF0776.jpg

What do you guys think? I absolutely love 'em! I may even have to get goldies for the summer now
default_smile.png

wow that looks so sick man! I keep telling Stef i should paint her wheels gold on her rs but we might change up the wheels later on so..

wow that looks so sick man! I keep telling Stef i should paint her wheels gold on her rs but we might change up the wheels later on so..
Doooooooooooooooo it!!!!! ;D

Nice, but the murdered out scheme is and always has been my favorite,even when it was just "black on black" or monochromatic.

3 of my 4 cars are black, one is already done and the other two I would like to "murder" when I get the money for wheels (no more painting stock rims....I bought my Volvo wheels that way, otherwise I wouldn't have done it...looks ghetto usually). I can't wait to have a driveway full of murderchromatic cars. O0

black on gold! i love it! Gold really changes the look of the car, but i still like the "bad-ass" blacked out. great winter set up though.

Ryan,

Nice ride, I saw you rollin the other day on 95 South

I was in a Black out debadged Golf w/ Aristos

cheers

e

Awesome look, I did the same to my RS rims this summer and they came out great. I do hate you though cause your car looks amazing and jealousy has taken over.
default_smile.png

Back