SUBARUDE

_B170563.jpg

_B170568.jpg

_B170566.jpg

_B170574.jpg

_B170575.jpg

_B170572.jpg

_B170564.jpg

its an WRB 02 Subaru Impreza WRX 5spd 64k miles it has a few mods wings west body kit,triple gauge pillar pod,white face gauges,viper alarm system,VF22 turbo,turbo xs tbe,hyperflow i/c,utec,uel header,turbo xs bov,walbro fuel pump,larger injectors,completely upgraded stereo stystem,eyelids,brand new snow tires,turbo xs boost controller,brand new agx struts and a greddy 5spd shift knob.I've probably forgot somethings but it seems to be a pretty sweet car for what i got it for.Oh it was last tuned at F1dyno and pull 297hp to the wheels
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!! Glad it worked out for ya. Looks like you got a great deal. And sounds like it has lots of extras!!

Are you serious Gabe!!! NICE find! I didn't know you were looking for another Suby!
default_biggrin.png
Where did you pick it up?

Got any engine bay shots?

it was on the blue foz for about a month

Oh my god that badge is awesome! Did you ever end up putting that maddad on anything?

-----Added 9/21/2009 at 07:39:20-----

i wasn't looking for another subaru but i ended up trading the 4wheeler for it so
default_biggrin.png

Are you serious Gabe!!! NICE find! I didn't know you were looking for another Suby!
default_biggrin.png
Where did you pick it up?
Got any engine bay shots?

WTF WTF WTF!!!

That's such a sweet car! I can't find any low-mileage, 5spd, WRB WRXs, they're all black and silver
default_biggrin.png

Back