Hi Guys- My Blue Bugeye

Dave6265

Hi Mainely Subaru guys! I'm Dave and I've been lurking this and STM since way back when. I figured I would finally toss some pictures up and say hello. I've been on Nasioc for a while, and am on a few offshoot forums of it. I've stayed summers in Ogunquit for a while, waiting tables. I just graduated school, and the economy really cut back the job openings in education so it looks like I will be staying up here this winter as well. I've seen a few other fellow subies in the area, some of them wave. Have a good one guys, thanks for looking!

3574628444_f4530c9b81_b.jpg

3472152114_edc0a94b3d_b.jpg

nice car!

makes me miss my 02 wrb bugeye with jdm lights... except for the constantly being pulled over for blinding Saco's finest.
default_smile.png

welcome aboard and mad props for posting pics right away now we need to knwo what mods u have +1000
Most of them aren't visible from the outside
default_smile.png

You know the police up here are pretty good. They see me driving to work at 620 AM, and I always wave as I go by. My second job's boss knows most of the police in the area as well, and a fair share of them have seen me with him... Meh, I don't go crazy fast and I'm respectful.

nice car!
makes me miss my 02 wrb bugeye with jdm lights... except for the constantly being pulled over for blinding Saco's finest.
default_smile.png
Did you have the JDM HID lamps, or the non-HID JDMs with an H1 HID kit installed? Just curious...

Did you have the JDM HID lamps, or the non-HID JDMs with an H1 HID kit installed? Just curious...
Neither, just halogen. I was stopped in town on a few occasions and would often get trucks flashing their brights at me from across I95. RHD biased lamps on the right side of the road didn't mix. Of course I was also driving home between 1-2am daily due to work schedule, so they were probably looking for excuses to pull me over and see what I was doing out.

welcome. great looking car! try to clear your plans for our upcoming get together, or better yet our group drive.

sick bugeye have you driven through sanford before? i think ive seen ur car drive by once i just remember seeing a blue bugeye with gold wheels and theres none in sanford aha

I have been through Sanford, yes. I am mainly in Ogunquit and Wells. I have a very hectic schedule in the summers as both my jobs are tourist oriented and I need to make the money while it is here. I definitely plan on making it out to some kind of meet in the future.

I've spotted a white STI, and a bunch of RS/TS's in the area. Anyone from the Wells/Ogunquit/York area?

Thanks for the (re)welcome.

Back