Hooray for good weather!

Geist

Got my second coat of wax for the season on today... sneak pic for now, since I don't have the time to upload a bunch.

passmugshothr9.jpg

p.s. I won't lie to ya'll, I touched up some rock chips on the front in that pic. >
default_frown.gif

2nd coat of wax?!?! damn....mines looking at its 2nd WASH right now.....that's not quite right, but still i dont get to wax often cause its an ALL DAY event

go ahead..tempt fate, y'all....

the more you wax in March, the more it effin snows in April (old New England fairy tale, but TRUE

I put my summer wheels on and took the ski racks off just to make it snow. If it don't in a week, I'm gonna pull my tow hook of too. That oughta do it.

If it snows, I'm callin' in sick.

This went from wax to snow tires, of which I think I will keep on for another week maybe two. See if we get a spring snow.

I am looking forward to cleaning and waxing my car. I've been trying to at least go to the touchless carwash over the winter when I was in Farmington.

OK, you guys it worked. now I got the carwash jones. Time to blast accumulated crud out of brakes, susp, and underbody.

"if some mud is good, more is not necessarily betta"

heh...may even go koo-koo this weekend and WAX to tempt the fates.

Then WHEN it snows, I'm gonna develop a sudden disease & beeline straight for the Loaf, mmm sprinnng! ;D

Back