hottest wagon ev4r!!!!!!!!!

prez25rs

final_8_171.jpg

final_2_191.jpg

more..

http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52432

It is VERY nice, but what is up with no center caps on the wheels? I don't mean to offend anyone here if you don't have them, but it seem like I see a lot of pix of cars without caps. All the money into a car like that and he couldn't afford caps?

And I'll have to get some pics of what I did to my front *brake ducts*. I didn't like the orange ducts so I removed those and came up with what I feel is a nice way to finish off the hole. Hard to verbalize. I'll post a DIY if anyone is interested. Probly do it even if you're not. HAHA

That car IS beautiful....i wish that waist spoiler was affordable for the 04-05 wagon...alas, there are so many more useful mods that dont cost as much

It's funny you say that about the center caps. i bought my car without them, with every intension of buying some. then i start seeing all these cars in Subiesport magazine and other places without them. So, I decided to leave them off. It's one less thing to pull off when I'm working on it. (poor excuse, but true)

But now since my feelings are hurt, I guess I'll start shopping...
default_redface.gif

I suppose in the grand scheme, center caps are minor. My real point is, on a car like that where you put so much effort into it, the details count.

There's a company in Australia that makes affordable waist spoilers. If you want to combine orders, I will do it. Save on shipping?

No center caps = lighter weight = lower times. ;D
default_redface.gif

that's is by far the best GC wagon I've seen!

I was told the Rota center caps cover the lug nuts. I haven't confirmed that though.
Rota center caps do not cover the lugs... at least mine don't.

There's a company in Australia that makes affordable waist spoilers. If you want to combine orders, I will do it. Save on shipping?
what?! please hit me with some more information on this...i would definitely be IN

As with most parts from Pac Rim area... they're cheap... but the shipping is a beeyatch... typically as much as the part itself.

Back