I stole Joel's Wheels ... shhh

Tyler

Actually he let me borrow them until I can get some new tires to replace my flat. I just had to post, it's pretty hillarious :headbang:

0_IMAGE_214.jpg

0_IMAGE_213.jpg

I kinda like it in a way .. but I'm thinking a different color maybe :thumbsup:

Maybe I'll paint my winter wheels "cherry blossom red" to match my "i" badge :dontknow:
I dunno, I just don't see yellow and pink looking too good together, and certainly not as good as an inverse SWRT paint scheme. You should get a blue i badge instead.
default_smile.png

Maybe I'll paint my winter wheels "cherry blossom red" to match my "i" badge :dontknow:
I dunno, I just don't see yellow and pink looking too good together, and certainly not as good as an inverse SWRT paint scheme. You should get a blue i badge instead.
default_smile.png
Hrmmm ... :angel12:

Yes all the time actually... I've got the black bugeye, black wheels. Now I've got goldies on it though.

Hey dude I saw ya drive by me today... sorry I couldn't chat, the girlfriend and I got into a huge argument.

Yeah, I was gunna say hi but you seemed busy ... and she seemed upset. I didn't want to stick around, so I took off. I figured that was you though ... I like the gold/black combo!

:thumbsup:

Haha it's cool. Just wanted to let you know I wasn't blowin' ya off. What year are you in? What are you studying?

I should be a senior .. however looking at my credits and stuff I guess I'm technically a sophmore :crybaby2:

I'm going for biotech, how about you?

Back