I take pictures of cars

I like the purple 240sx!
I'm sure you know who's that was. Sean from 240sxone
default_smile.png

got some flashes, took them off camera, tried some things. will have better work when it's not below freezing out. this was literally a 5 minute setup and maybe 10 minutes processing in PS. i think it looks pretty terrible, but it was so cold i couldn't handle it anymore. I had to just go out and experiment, definitely learned a lot from that.

IMG_9426.jpg

got some flashes, took them off camera, tried some things. will have better work when it's not below freezing out. this was literally a 5 minute setup and maybe 10 minutes processing in PS. i think it looks pretty terrible, but it was so cold i couldn't handle it anymore. I had to just go out and experiment, definitely learned a lot from that.
IMG_9426.jpg
this reminds me of the one i did with my bike a few months back. one thing to know is that if you have total darkness, you can continue to manually add flashes by walking around with the same speed light during a long exposure. it gives a nice soft light, and a neat effect if you put the flashes in the frame too. that's what i did for this photo:

DSC_5654R.jpg

and as for being cold, you just need someone whos willing to put up with it, like this quick end of the night shot i wheeled the bike out for from last night
default_additional_sillylol.gif
default_biggrin.png

DSC_9228R.jpg

Looking good as always David! Waiting to start seeing you around in the car.

When are we getting together for another shoot. I still wanna grab some more rolling shots (now with new coated wheels).

thanks! Yeah let's do that soon, now that it's finally nice out. Start thinking of some cool spots, i think what's great about shooting silver is that you can put it against a dark color and the contrast works great.

Hopefully will be getting rid of the 240, I will be purchasing a house soon and would like to have a truck instead.

Back