internalcombust's FXT

internalcombust

The wagon (thatI loved) was getting a little long in the tooth, so I replaced it with an 06 fxt. I initially wanted a forester turbo before the wagon but it didn't work out, this time however it worked out very well. I had a 98 forester years back and really enjoyed it, but I taught a deer how to fly, ending the foresters and deer's life. It is painfully stock for now, but I am looking into what will swap over from the wagon, I hope the skidplates mount up, I really want to rallycross this *****! I apoligize up front if this offends anyone, but if I was a lesbian and needed a super fast and fun way to go pick up my girlfriend this would be it:

fozzy001.jpg

fozzy002.jpg

The interior is amazing the seats rock, and it still feels like a forester. A fast forester. Drove 100 miles last night after I picked it up, and another 100 tonight. Love it!

fozzy003.jpg

cd #1 = britney spears...
cd #2 = hanson...

ill take my beer now.
For that you would get a mich ultra!
default_additional_unamused.gif

-----Added 4/28/2009 at 08:54:56-----

Nobody finds humor in the lesbo comment? I thought I was being mighty clevah.

I drove it first!

that's a nice ride. Thanks for the business. We're on track to have our best month ever thanks to guys like you.

Enjoy
default_additional_unamused.gif

Sweet ride Carl. Look forward to see it soon. With 25k virgin miles that car will last along time. No just Swift springs 20 mm sway, STI mounts STI Kart boys and Lateral link supports and it will really handle great. Gabe will guide you with all that is Fozzy mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
parts that fit

your sti scoop will fit

most of your exhaust will fit

sway bars and links won't fit

intake will fit

skid plate i don't think will fit

struts,springs and tophats will all fit

and i don't know what else you have so my list ends there

oh and please take them damn roof rack pieces off
default_additional_sillylol.gif
and order a rear spoiler from joel
default_biggrin.png

so what happened to the Rex??
Traded it in.

-----Added 4/29/2009 at 03:53:30-----

List of first things to do, money is tight, especially after buying the forester so my list is short.

1.Springs; looking for opinions. Swift looks good, need to ride in forester with them.

2.Jims turbo xs muffler, so it doesn't sound like a sewing machine.

3.Find some used rubber to fit my rotas 17x7.5.

4.Dream about big power that I can't afford, damn accessport.

Traded it in.

-----Added 4/29/2009 at 03:53:30-----

List of first things to do, money is tight, especially after buying the forester so my list is short.

1.Springs; looking for opinions. Swift looks good, need to ride in forester with them.

2.Jims turbo xs muffler, so it doesn't sound like a sewing machine.

3.Find some used rubber to fit my rotas 17x7.5.

4.Dream about big power that I can't afford, damn accessport.
Are you going to the may meet? If so you could check my swifts out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set of complete strut/spring/tops take offs from 02 WRX wagon I could let go pretty cheap that would get you lower for a bit.

Very nice FXT Carl! I love that thing. We're also about to begin our Fozzycross built. Except ours is a lot older.
default_smile.png
Its going to be one cool Fozzy day when 3 Foresters line up at the rallycrosses.
default_tongue.png

I have a set of complete strut/spring/tops take offs from 02 WRX wagon I could let go pretty cheap that would get you lower for a bit.
Thanks but I am looking for something a little stiffer.

Very nice FXT Carl! I love that thing. We're also about to begin our Fozzycross built. Except ours is a lot older.
default_smile.png
Its going to be one cool Fozzy day when 3 Foresters line up at the rallycrosses.
default_tongue.png
I plan on getting to at least a couple events, the torque this thing has should be a huge benefit.

Are you going to the may meet? If so you could check my swifts out.
I think I am going, I would love to check out the springs then.

Back