Jay-dee-em tight y0!

Evil Jeff

Well, since I just got done putting my JDM style decals on the car, and since it's been 2yrs since I took those beach pics, I figured it was time to update my shots. Honestly, though, the only things I've done since then are the new decals, removal of the old USDM emblems, JDM clear corners, and a set of ContiExtremeContacts (awesome all-season performance tire, BTW). With any luck, though, the new sound system should be in with in the next few weeks as well. Then, a new grille. ;D

And oh yeah, I decided not to wash it after the install, since it's supposed to rain all week again. :
default_smile.png
So just ignore the dirt.
default_frown.gif

26302.JPG

26303.JPG

JDM Style decal up close:

26305.JPG

And a touch of modern Subaru at the rear, since the car has no AWD decals anywhere:

26306.JPG

Nice ride, what years did subie make that car?

Kathy
'92-'97, and there were only about 24K produced during that time, with about 14K of them coming to the US. Cranges were modest throught the cars life, though, like colors, OBDII, etc.... The only big change that people generally care about is the '97 grille, which will be my next purchase:

9690.jpg

This particular car also has the JDM Alcyone hood emblem, which I don't really like, and Motorsport Warehouse front spliters. I've gone back and forth on liking the spliters, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get them. They look great from the front, but I just think they stick out too far on the sides, and don't fit the lines of the car well.

Back