jwebsta32's WRX shoot

Evan

justin commissioned me for some photos of his just-detailed wrx. Sorry i forgot about the front plate in a couple pics. Here are some of my favorites:

DSC_2082R.jpg

DSC_2109R-1.jpg

DSC_2128R.jpg

DSC_2136R.jpg

DSC_2152R.jpg

DSC_2145R.jpg

DSC_2161R.jpg

DSC_2175R.jpg

DSC_2227R.jpg

DSC_2167R.jpg

too clean
default_smile.png

omfg, are other towns having pollen probs like here in camden...my car is crusted with pine pollen...yellow pollen + WRB paint = Ghastly Greenoid Wagen, eew.

too clean
default_smile.png

omfg, are other towns having pollen probs like here in camden...my car is crusted with pine pollen...yellow pollen + WRB paint = Ghastly Greenoid Wagen, eew.
Yeah, the RS is about the color of my wagon.
default_smile.png

Great shots as always evan! And nice car jwebsta32.

yeah it just started here too. these were taken 5 days ago though.

thanks for the compliments guys.

Thanks for the comments....and sadly I did fall prey to the pollen clouds. Oh well a good wash will take care of it tomorrow

Crispy!

My favorite. just a fantastic picture

DSC_2109R-1.jpg

This one high lights the car very well. Awesome car picture. Back ground-foreground contrast excellent

DSC_2145R.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what does carter do for work? does he work at a print shop?

in case anyone is interested i have the ability to make archival-grade (100+ yr lifespan) prints up to 13"x44" from my 8 ink Epson. 11x14" is a more common medium frame size though. price varies on paper type and size.

i also have the software (genuine fractals 6 pro) to upscale past the megapixels of the original file and look still good, even if you want someone else to print it.

i also 'fixed' the front plate in the first pic. it was bugging me.

what does carter do for work? does he work at a print shop?
in case anyone is interested i have the ability to make archival-grade (100+ yr lifespan) prints up to 13"x44" from my 8 ink Epson. 11x14" is a more common medium frame size though. price varies on paper type and size.

i also have the software (genuine fractals 6 pro) to upscale past the megapixels of the original file and look still good, even if you want someone else to print it.

i also 'fixed' the front plate in the first pic. it was bugging me.
What's the DPI on it? I want some posters made off of online pictures and work I've done in photoshop and I was debating just printing it on 8.5x11" and taping it together.

edit: nice shoop on the front plate
default_additional_sillylol.gif

5760 x 1440 dpi. 1.5 picoliter ink droplet size too, the smallest on the market. that's smaller than the human eye is supposed to be able to see, and smaller that the 4 picoliter of most other makes.

if you want straight up posters you can get poster quality 18x24's made up fairly cheap online, but they're literally poster quality. that's generally thinner paper, lower dpi and shorter lifespan before fading. if its a pretty small file you should still send me the file so i can upsize it before you send it to them.

i was thinking about getting a california duster to deal with the pollen and summer long dust. i'm too lazy to wash the car very often.

Great photos you do nice work. I really like the feel of the background and the contrast of the car. The car looks great man nice ride.

Back