Killer attack mouse!

Ty Ty

He tried crawling up my leg when I started my tractor up this morning. He must of been chillin down on the floor somewhere.

Now he's on my desk...I tried to set him free out in the grass a few times, but he would just sit there for hours.

3633722688_ed99761dd0_b.jpg

Nope, looked all through the barn where I keep the tractor. Even looked in the engine compartment of the thing...nadda.

dont trust the little bastard. first he gains your trust and next thing you know his whole fan damly moves in on you. I will bring over my Kimber .45 and you want see any mouse left anymore.

dont trust the little bastard. first he gains your trust and next thing you know his whole fan damly moves in on you. I will bring over my Kimber .45 and you want see any mouse left anymore.
default_eek.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

1352483488_538ff4d016_o.jpg

you couldn't find the rest of the family because that killer cat of your's have been eating them for lunch!

Hahahaha

Back