Landscaping done subie style.

internalcombust

Needed to get rid of some nasty looking bushes. Pulled out 4 good ones before the strap broke.

fozzy007-1.jpg

fozzy008-1.jpg

fozzy009.jpg

You're having too much fun with the new Fozzy
default_idk.gif
^^ that
default_idk.gif
default_mad.gif

Not to mention a good way to get your aggression out, just take the fozzy and start uprooting stuff
default_additional_sillylol.gif

wanna come do mine?? mine are nicer looking but way overgrown and just want them gone. i was thinking of cutting them down then digging out the roots but maybe this is a better way to do it.

wanna come do mine?? mine are nicer looking but way overgrown and just want them gone. i was thinking of cutting them down then digging out the roots but maybe this is a better way to do it.
I did the last ones by digging out the roots and it was a pita, bigtime!

Much easier with the fozzy. It was kinda fun too.

speaking of landscaping via scoob...

anyone been on the dirt next to best buy in auburn?

not me
default_idk.gif

default_mad.gif
I had to cut mine as to not mess with rock structures around them..nice job though.

& Labonville....3" wide strap meant for a tie down on wood truck...bout $20.00 and tough as nails. I have been hammering away at one since the snow melted by dragging pieces of wood from the forest with said ATV.

ps: Tie an old towel to the business end of UR rig incase it snaps back towards UR whip. The towel adds a little weight and massacres the aerodynamics of a flailing strap...Not that it matter with the size and weight of what UR dealing with..just some good mojo

Last edited by a moderator:
the ONLY way to remove shrubs. tow strap and 4 wheels!

but I would not know from experience:rolleyes:

good point topdeeni, heh a busted tow strap (or strap popping off the item being hauled) will take a big bite out of yer new foz...have broken a rear windsheld and holed a taillight testing tow straps over the years
default_eek.gif

another good idea is to drape a floor mat over tow strap, about 2/3ds down the strap near load end. this way if strap breaks or comes loose from load, it "hinges" at the mat and won't take out its frustrations on the tow vehicle. floor mat is always available, and heavier than a towel for better braking effect on strap whiplash.

"Subaru Landscaping," ....wonder if that is covered under warranty?
default_biggrin.png

Back