Late For School

Evan

weekend fun:

http://www.evilcorporatemachine.com > 'amy and destinee' folder > 'Late for school' subfolder

enjoy
default_smile.png

tease1.jpg

Did I miss the part where they take their clothes off? Or do I have to subscribe?

J/K Evan, I recognized one of them. Nice stuff. By nice I mean...uh, borderline psychotic, but cool to see.

Did I miss the part where they take their clothes off? Or do I have to subscribe?
ha ha yeah, i haven't set up the pay site yet. i will at some point get it set up so you can buy prints (up to 13x19", 100year lifespan paper and ink) and 0.50

Top notch pictures, very lovely models
default_biggrin.png
:D Great story telling. Good work man!

I've seen the girl with the chest tattoo at an auto-x i think. ??? The one in the skirt....i've never met, but she's has great expression in her eyes.

Oh yeah then it was most definately her then. I like when Evan comes to our auto-x's we get sweet pictures ;D
this set (and another) are actually why i wasnt at the last autox of the year.

I see a big white page....nothing
are you on dialup? you might want to do some laundry or something if you are.
no he is right. i went a couple times and it acted funny, just went all white. no loading or anything. and im on cable.. .

probly just your site overloading with hottness.

~Phil

hmmm, i'll ask the host about that. it shouldnt be out of bandwidth, but i have noticed some odd things happen from time to time. for the first few min after a web update i get a bunch of computer code when i view the page, then it goes away a min later.....

i may need some html help at some point, i want to do a couple things with it that i've never done before when i go for the full page launch.

have you seen them yet inski? you may want to.
default_redface.gif

Another??
default_redface.gif

If you need some html/web help/advice PM me. I haven't updated my personal site in a while, but i have been doing a lot of web design and building at work lately.

Another??
default_redface.gif

If you need some html/web help/advice PM me. I haven't updated my personal site in a while, but i have been doing a lot of web design and building at work lately.
thanks, and yeah, another set, same girls, different theme.

Back