Made some changes to the WRX and picked up a weekend car.

Nick

Hey guys been awhile since I posted I did a complete makeover to the WRX to make it a little more stealth on the road.

The mods are:

STi wing--> Wingless Trunk

Volk GT-N's--> Enkei RPF1's

Red 4 Pots--> Black Brembo's w/DBA Slotted Rotors

STi Sideskirts-->Bugeye Skirts

P1020185.jpg

P1020186.jpg

P1020188.jpg

P1020187.jpg

P1020179.jpg

Here is the new toy 2006 S2000 in GranPrix White

Mods:

Work VS-XX Wheels

Tein S-Tech Springs

Mugen Hardtop

P1020747.jpg

P1020741.jpg

P1020748.jpg

P1020750.jpg

P1020745.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice man! I Love the cleaner lines of the car now. Might try blacking out the headlights, and tinting the tail lights lightly. Would really set it off.

-----Added 10/18/2009 at 07:24:22-----

Also.... Where did you get the black hext drive lugs? I need a couple sets, and im starting to really hate spline drive.

:tu:WOW! Those are amazing cars. I love the herra frush look on the honda.
Thanks man I see you have a lifted OBS one day I want to get a lifted LGT and RallyX that bish.

That REX looks cool nick, I like stealth. One of our members Brighton recently sold his black S2000.
Thanks the look really helps keep me stay under the radar while getting to work.

So incredibly jealous of those Brembo's!!! Super nice man.
Are you selling the 4 pots?
Haha I actually sold the 4pots the same day I bought the Brembos. I would go for a set of these over 4pots any day.

-----Added 10/18/2009 at 07:33:48-----

Very nice man! I Love the cleaner lines of the car now. Might try blacking out the headlights, and tinting the tail lights lightly. Would really set it off.

-----Added 10/18/2009 at 07:24:22-----

Also.... Where did you get the black hext drive lugs? I need a couple sets, and im starting to really hate spline drive.
The lugs are the Ray's lugnuts these things are awesome if you want to have one keyed and not look different 4 are 5 sided and one is 6 sided (key required to takeoff) you can only tell there is a difference if you look very closely.

Thanks for the info. I could care less about keys though. Im not to worried about having my wheels stolen. I park in a garage at home and live in a decent neighborhood. I used to have WAY flashier wheels on my old Nissan Titan (24" chrome wheels) and those never got touched.

Both are awesome cars. I really like that hardtop on the 2000. Did you find a local to do the trunk swap with?

Both are awesome cars. I really like that hardtop on the 2000. Did you find a local to do the trunk swap with?
Thanks!

Traded trunks with some random dude with a 2.5i in Sopo he was complimenting me on the wing, I was like wanna trade? He was thrilled to trade:D

Ive seen a few 2.5i's around and I thought about doing that. I just dont know if im ready for wingless.

Ive seen a few 2.5i's around and I thought about doing that. I just dont know if im ready for wingless.
Do it!! You will be amazed how much less BS you get on the road from the Fast and the Furious crowd.

dam nice looking rides how many miles on the wrx? that 2000 is sick throw some black wheels on it it would be nasty
Thanks!

The WRX is at 27k bought her in 5/07. What black!? Gold+White is the hawtness:)

i really like the s2000 have any further plans for it
Thanks. Right now I have a new trunk and wing in the paint shop. I will post pics as soon as its done.

much more subtle. i like it.
Thanks man I can actually drive by the popo now without having to worry.
default_biggrin.png

Wingless sti's FTMFW!
And Nick both of your cars look perfect, I am definitely jealous of the setup!
Thanks I like the looks but the only downside is I cant fully enjoy the AWD unless I want to ruin the paint job:(

My next suby will be a Outback XT w/Forrester suspension.

Good call on the WRX skirts too!!!
I hate the stock STI skirts!
Agreed the STi skirts don't match the car at all.

Back