Matt's M3 Photosession

Evan

Matt's AC Schnitzer tuned '95 M3 in North Conway NH and the Limerick-ish area of western maine.

No fancy photo tricks or anything, no extra lighting. Just some casual shots from places we passed by. The door shot was two different exposures.

DSC_1588R.jpg

DSC_1593R.jpg

DSC_1544R.jpg

DSC_1572R.jpg

DSC_1582R.jpg

DSC_1589R.jpg

DSC_1599R.jpg

DSC_1778R.jpg

DSC_1783R.jpg

DSC_1777R.jpg

Vurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice! I love your photography Evan ... great job like always!

Nice car Matt!
default_wink.png

Evan, those are amazing! I love all of them, but especially the one in Parsonsfield/Limerick for some reason. How did the other pics come out?

Now, on to fixing that annoying crack in the lip........photoshop to the rescue for now?
default_cool.png

Oh, and I'm keeping her. I told the kid who was interested that I sold the Integra and decided to hold onto the M3. He was bummed, but I'm gonna try and track down the Alpine White one I saw with FS signs in the window on Frost St. If anyone sees it or knows of its whereabouts, let me know or at least get a number or price!

^ holy eff, on the way home from school today I passed an M3 that looked a ton like this (I read this thread during study hall
default_cool.png
)... I had no idea you lived in yarmouth!

Are you on Bates?

^ holy eff, on the way home from school today I passed an M3 that looked a ton like this (I read this thread during study hall
default_biggrin.png
)... I had no idea you lived in yarmouth!Are you on Bates?
I live in Yarmouth Woods off Rt.1.

theres another similar black m3(?) in cumberland w/ tinted tails. not sure if its modded past that.

matt - still workin on the auto-x photos. theres a bunch to trim out, i still owe the model from two weeks ago her photos too.

default_additional_iam.gif
)... I had no idea you lived in yarmouth!Are you on Bates?
my moms' on summer, you'll probably see my car there once and a while.

Back