Miata Paint suggestiongs: Photochoppers wanted!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Ok. The plain car thing is starting to get to me. It is most likely going to get painted this winter. so give me some direction!

NO PINK
default_smile.png

Side:

DSC02114.jpg

I found one paint job I liked.. I just cant find it again...
default_redface.gif

I personally think it would be nice in British Racing Green. Doesn't Mazda have a stock color near that? I have no idea how to photoshop, so you'll have to use your imagination. Sorry. I also think Mazda has some grey color(s) that would be nice. I would use a Mazda color if it was me.

Good luck. Can't wait to see how it ends up.

I personally think it would be nice in British Racing Green. Doesn't Mazda have a stock color near that? I have no idea how to photoshop, so you'll have to use your imagination. Sorry. I also think Mazda has some grey color(s) that would be nice. I would use a Mazda color if it was me.

Good luck. Can't wait to see how it ends up.
I am probably going to keep the white for the most part. So far I am thinking of blacking out the windsheild surround. and I have a set of mirrors that are black.

It might be sort of copying Nigel, but, stripes?? ?? ?? I haven't seen Nigel's (hint, hint) but that would break it up and probably look real nice on a Miata.

not bad.

for a while I was thinking of getting the Aspen White (subaru color) painted on it when it gets re done. I am just not sure..

it has a couple rust issues that need to be addressed before they actually become a problem.

but the thing gets so many door dings that I kinda feel bad painting it.

I'm LOVING the orange,too!! DO IT!!! I was just looking at a BMW 2002 that color.I've never seen an orange Miata,so that would be awesome.Make sure it's a little darker than that....like the Lotus.

Mariner blue is a cool stock color,though...and that grey looks nice,but I think orange would be perfect!

I'm not much of an orange car fan myself. I like that graphite grey Redline did up, especially the wheels!
default_redface.gif

Now, I just need to get a good shot of my car so you guys can help me pick a color too! LOL

I am considering zebra stripes a la Matt Iorio's GC monster.

think "Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom"

seriously.

I mean it, guys.
default_redface.gif

I've always had an affinity for Eve. His car with the squares.

First rallycar I ever rode in, hehe. Second rallycar I ever rode in was his other one, DPii,
default_frown.gif

Those are the only two rallycars that I've ever ridden in now that I think about it.

Back