MIKE'S DRTYWGN

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I don't think that this thread will be as epic as some others, and that's cool. Anyway, here is my 2007 2.5 wagon. I love this car. I spend a lot of time in it, but that's why I bought it. I have added on some fun bits when I find a deal here or there. Here are a couple pictures taken today of my car with some new Motegi wheels, the lights and of course my daughter...she'll be a good driver someday!

Other things I have added to my car are:

Rally Armor Flaps

SPT Short-Ram Air Intake

WRX Axleback

WRX Rear Sway Bar and End Links

STI Spring Set

Kartboy Short Throw Shifter with Momo Shiftknob

Hella 500 Driving Lights with an S+S Fabrications Light Bar

Motegi FF15 Wheels

I hope there will be more to come, but at the right price for this family man!

Subaru 2010 004 (2).jpg

Subaru 2010 002 (2&#4.jpg

Subaru 2009 037.jpg

Subaru 2010 005 (2&#4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good Mike. Those Motegi's look sick, I'd be terrified to change to anything over my precious tank-like wrx stockers though. I'll dig up some more pictures of your rig a bit later as it seems to get most of the attention on the group drives
default_biggrin.png

Kanc Group Drive:

kYVpa.jpg

g71JD.jpg

Rangley Drive 1:

0d9Ss.jpg

aKtZj.jpg

Hf1EX.jpg

Rangley Drive 2:

vQEYJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics dan..I forgot how nice the foliage was on the club's big group drive back in the fall! Thanks Adam. I got a killer deal on them from craigslist.com.

Nice! I like the car. And the picture with your daughter is absolutely adorable!

Looking good Mike. Those Motegi's look sick, I'd be terrified to change to anything over my precious tank-like wrx stockers though. I'll dig up some more pictures of your rig a bit later as it seems to get most of the attention on the group drives
default_smile.png

Kanc Group Drive:

kYVpa.jpg

g71JD.jpg

Rangley Drive 1:

0d9Ss.jpg

aKtZj.jpg

Hf1EX.jpg

Rangley Drive 2:

vQEYJ.jpg

i liie this one^ 4 sexy wagons all lined up=)

so did you get that lens replaced? if not i'm thinking of upgrading to piaa's since replacement bulbs are almost as expensive as the damn light kit

I haven't even looked around for a lens cover! If you end up with an extra, let me know. By the way...the intake is in and I like it!

Great lookin car!!! I like the wheels too!! Great job with it. And cute kid too!! Mine was at home! Haha

Thanks guys. Yeah, the daughter is a great co-driver...nothing keeps your right foot in check like it! I was actually thinking about powercoating the wheels a different color when the winter tires go back on...but with all the nice comments I now think that I'll just leave them the way they are!

Back