Mintberry Crunch

Colt45N2ZigZag

So a family friend of mine did not have the time to work on his Beloved 92 Legacy so he said if I could get it out of his yard I could have it so last night I went and picked it up.

It need a lot of TLC but I think it will be a great project plus once I went to pick it up I realised it had something funny under the hood

92ss7.jpg

Yup that's right it turns out it was a 92 legacyy SS and he had some mods on it already.

- coffe cup mod

- Cusco front and rear strut braces

- wrx sways

- Lous custom exhaust turbo back 3 "

92ss5.jpg

Now on for the exterior witch needs the most help

92ss.jpg

92ss3.jpg

92ss2.jpg

92ss4.jpg

It also came with a second set of rims and tires

92ss8.jpg

I since have put a wrx scoop on it and painted the hood black real quick but once the body work is done it will all be re painted.

A good friend of mine also hooked me up with a set of painted healights for it. Thanks Jake R.I.P.

wrxscoop.jpg

I also picked up a liberty turbo rear garnish for it that will be put on this summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. It will be a slow project because parts are getting harder and harder to find but I plan on bringing her back to her original luster plus some added on goodies to make it a tad faster
default_additional_angel.gif

Were all these legacy's red or purple!?

Nice find, great deal!
Mine was aegean blue ... looks like the turbo models came in 5 colors.

Nice car, especially being free! You'll enjoy it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! I'm super jealous.

So that's three red/purple, one white, and one blue that have been on the site so far.

talk to mike and urabusturbo, they both have excellent knowledge of what it takes to build that car up....

You suck!!! hahah. That's so awesome!!!! I'm wicked jealous, I want one of those SOOO bad.

I had a 91 SS that was nicely finished by Evilaspie.

A JDM TD04 and some sort of fuel cut so you can run higher than stock boost gives great grin factor. I miss that car

Thanks for all the great comments guys. I will definitely be asking lots of questions once I start ripping it apart this summer. I am picking up a TD04 soon and a 06-07 wrx top mount. I already have one summer toy so my plan is to make this a winter beast and rally this pig

Back