Mobil at the kennebunk highway stations

Geist

Is now officially 91 octane instead of 93...

Does anyone happen to know where the closest place that carries 93 is, now? :-

Jimbo

There's a Mobil that carries 93 off Riverside in Portland, over by the old exit 8.

2nd Cumby's...at least it's 93.

Stay AWAY from Scrub-A-Dub on Forest Ave. You pay for 93, but you get a CEL when you use it.

Evan

does it seem to everyone else that all of maine is going to 91? i'm going to be getting a tune at some point this summer and i'm wondering if i should just get a 91 tune for daily driving so that i dont need to worry about being stuck without being able to get 93.

InSaNeBoY

does it seem to everyone else that all of maine is going to 91? i'm going to be getting a tune at some point this summer and i'm wondering if i should just get a 91 tune for daily driving so that i dont need to worry about being stuck without being able to get 93.
it's looking that way isn't it... citgo in brunswick is charging more than the typical $.10 more per grade for crappy old 91(as I recall it was $.15), the mobil is sticking with the $.10/grade more for 93...

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Irving in Stratham, NH 93 @ 3.19/gal
default_biggrin.png

Trainable

The mobil in bruns went 91 about a week ago..

And yeah it looks like everywhere is switching over to 91. If I were paying for a tune I would go with 91 and even if I was starting from scratch I would probably tune for 91.

internalcombust

I'm running the 91 octane map on my accessport. No where to get 93 around my place in Pittston. I'm lucky to find 91, sometimes it feels that way.
default_smile.png

SUBARUDE

the funny thing is everyone is all about the environment so they eliminate one of the cleaner burning fuels ??? ???

they should eliminate 87 octane and go with 89 91 93 as the three options
default_smile.png

S

shorty2

The Mobil's here in Auburn are all 93. I keep the Accessport in the glove box in case of emergency though.

Back