tape and paint

DSCF0004-1.jpg

Finally

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

Oh yeah, I had the windows tinted wicked dark.

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

BeFoRe

Dbadge001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks!! Check it out next time you visit Evergreen. Its way cool in person.

Guess whats next. You got it!

DSCF0015.jpg

I should have done the Leggy this weekend. She is working four 12s in a row and she would have never of noticed til next weekend when she finally got bright eyed/recouped from the four 12s
default_biggrin.png

But, I was only thinking about me and forgot,
default_biggrin.png

The head lamps will be easier except for taking off the bumper part. 3 dozen plastic push-pins and I never remember where they all are.
default_cool.png

Didn't last, already. All was good til I got to work and noticed two spots of haze had developed in each lamp. I think I etched the lenses on the inside surface when I cleaned them with laquer thinner. They have to come apart again.
default_tongue.png
Burnout (aka Kyle) at EG thinks we can buff out the etched part with a buffer and wax. suxs

forget blacking out taillamps, you gots to black out the yellow lab!
that's Legacy. She insists on hunting chipmunks, er ah, they torment her. Love hate relationship.

hahaha. def black out the lab. jk, all labs are the best!

tails look great man. . .. im not sure i like the disco tails still though. too much glitter in there. cant wait to see those headlights !!! dont even get me started on the front bumper clips. ever since i did my jdm fogs, my bumber has never been aligned correctly. . . . i think its being held on by about 6.5 clips.

once you are done the headlights will you please spray the rims flat black!!! and then spray your muffler black with BBQ paint!!!

Back