moved *So I got a temporary commuter until I decide I like my new job!

WashmyScooby

So, I got my new job which requires me to travel. WRX is a lease, so I really can't kill the miles on it too bad ( and it takes 93 octane and only gets like 27 mpg). So, I picked up this little gem!

Civic.jpg

civic2.jpg

95 Civic EX! I picked it up from my sister, who has owned it for about a year (she is the second owner). It came from a nice home in Cambridge, Mass and has been dealer serviced it's ENTIRE LIFE! 105k on the odometer, no accidents, and it gets 34-36 mpg! It's also kind of a freak because it has very little rist behind the rear tires which most Civics of this age seem to develop. So, for now, this little gem will be responsible takign me on the longer trips I have to make, and the WRX only on the really bad days or just to the office and back. Then, once I decide what to do about a full-time car maybe a little Turbo B16 for the civic (or Ill sell it for dop dollar to the ricer community)

ah...brings me back. My wife's first new car was the same car and year in red - but with an auto. She had it for 5.5 years or so up to 70k, I think. I always thought the factory stereo was pretty good compared to many. we got it from Herb Chambers in Burlington, MA the last week of December, 1994. Even the Honda dealers would deal THAT week! And, of course, it was pretty much before comparison shopping via web.

Congrats - it looks like it's in really great shape.

How much simpler our lives would be if we still had that car!
default_wink.png

Back