suwb245p.jpg

ksb700.jpg

mussbr023b.jpg

suwe123bb.jpg

beefy!

suwe120b.jpg

when 400hp isn't enough

suwe038a.jpg

Whoa.... where can I get a waist lip like that?

Sweetness.

mrtrally.com.au
I was looking for a US dealer. There aren't any, none for CN either. But you can order directly from them. SubyDude has the waist spoiler too but their's is $600 USD, I think the MRT waggy spoiler is the same for less, though, I haven't tried the currancy converter they have on the MRT sight.

Part # suwb245m is $232 USD

Part # suwb245p is $187 USD

2 things:

I have never bought out of the country, because I fear the shipping rates.

Secondly, what's the difference between the two? I can't tell... ???

I wouldn't mind having that brake brace...
heh, you need it in your condition! ...
default_wink.png

Tulip the rally car has run an MRT brake brace kit since her earliest days. VERY beefy feel to the pedal, no mushy-mushy like the stock setup. PITA install tho, unless the engine bay is stripped during motor swap or whatever.

DG

what is that sexay gold subframe thing?

Looks like it's attached to the suspension control arms? ???

its a copy of the cusco type 2 front underbrace... mine's also made a copy, and now MRT did as well

brake brace attaches between MC and firewall, also to another bracket on wheel well. keeps firewall from flexing under heavy pedal pressure

you probly already know how much fun it is to get in and under suby MC and booster, now imagine how much more fun it is to drill for new bracket next to the cam covers and under washer jug and vac lines and sheet. almost easier to pull the motor first :
default_wink.png

DG

heh, notice whats going on in that picture. The did pull the motor.

MRT really does have some nice stuff. It's a shame that someone on here isn't an MRT vendor, you know, one of those guys that gives STM members discounts. *hint, hint*

EVIL JEFF HAS BEEN FOUND! Where the heck have you been?! I haven't gotten any good ideas from that last post.
default_biggrin.png

EVIL JEFF HAS BEEN FOUND! Where the heck have you been?! I haven't gotten any good ideas from that last post.
default_biggrin.png

Evil Jeff has been MIA, because Evil Jeff has a new GF and has been spending lots-o-time with her.
default_biggrin.png

Back