my 05 san remo red wagon 2.5RS, now RSTi !

jcovey2.5

Sorry about the picture quality, camera sucks...

My cars at ECS right now and the STi swap will be done next week. I'm also getting some other goodies too!

thanks for the comments guys!

did i see you about a month ago coming up pleasant st in brunswick?
ya that was prob me i was working up in edgecomb

what were u driving, i saw a lot of subbies up there?

I will never go to maine mall motors they suck. go to evergreen. mmm tried to get out of fixing my dccd switch and they refused to fix my broken 2 rear shocks that I had to get fixed since the siezed. good luck sti blocks are fun but they are not that strong trust me... watch the oil NEVER Run mobile 1 and dont put synthetic in for atleast 10k and break it in right. I blew a ring on mine in 36k miles. do everything right and yall be good. throw some 5 w 40 in there.

figures they'd blame the motor failure on the one mod that does nothing to the motor.

yeah sti blocks can make a lot of power, but they cant take detonation at all, so make sure its a pro tune on there.

thanks for the words of wisdom guys.

but ya East Coast Swappers is doing everything, so it will be done right. ;D

im not giving up on fighting with subaru over my motor yet... they just dont want to listen to me cuz im some 20 year old kid that mods his car

im not giving up on fighting with subaru over my motor yet... they just dont want to listen to me cuz im some 20 year old kid that mods his car
lets takel some sti's from mmmotors (ill take the 07 gearing you can have the rest.) the parts we sell on nasioc will cover repairs.
default_biggrin.png

lets takel some sti's from mmmotors (ill take the 07 gearing you can have the rest.) the parts we sell on nasioc will cover repairs.
default_biggrin.png

hahaha lets do it! they wont know what hit em

Back