My Car new pics jne 15th

patsti

NitrousFed
it is a little dirty but that's how i keep it.

lisacard122vh2.jpg

thanks, and that's good because i hate evo's. It is usually covered in mud and has parts hanging off of it, like the front bumper cover and mud flaps.... sometimes the exhaust is draging(not for too long). I beat the hell out of this car and I am proud of it. I love the dirt road that is near phippsburg that ends up at that church, that's my favorite spot to wot it.

they call that road the basin a few kids have gotten killed out there trying to rally thier cars :-[

we got one two years ago a saab 9000 they ended up so fair over a banking they had to bring a bulldozer out to drag it out :-

ALMOST DONE WITH after weeks of waiting on parts. just needs a new turbo to boost pipe 90deg bend and that's it.

notice the black dot in the middle of the front bumper, that's the intercooler sprayer relocated to spary the fmic. I need to move the licence plate this was just put on for a test drive.

fmicinstallkx8.png

fmicupcloseel6.png

I love the dirt road that is near phippsburg that ends up at that church, that's my favorite spot to wot it.
Watch out for the John the cop on the Explorer and rednecks on 4x4's. Other than that you're right, it's a fun road, I actually goes all the way to Sebasco, as ar as i remember..

the pipes that I had to seriously mod. This install was not as simple as you would have though... nothing fit right.

fmicpipesag6.png

Cool, thanks. Sometimes a little re-fabrication is better than spending the long dollar to find out that it don't fit quite right either.

yeah the kit was 260 shipped and the bov pipe was another 25. the ic core is really nice. I was planning on getting a different core and selling this core but its so nice iam going to keep it untill i hit a snowbank and blow a hole in it.

Back